WAX FUSION - For Porcelain Pressed to Metal Restorations
Knight's New Wax Fusion Technology gives more accuracy and strength and reduces the cost of alloy.
Here's how it works:
- Each model is scanned using the latest in blue LED laser scanning technology.
- The coping is digitally created on a virtual model and articulator
- The substrate coping is created using the latest selective laser sintering and rapid prototyping technologies.
Here's how it helps you:
- Choices - You can have your restoration made without a model and save.
- Greater Accuracy - Your restoration is more accurate due to not using traditional wax up.
- Savings - There is less cost of alloy due to not using traditional casting methods.